Another Tesla goes off cliff in Santa Clara County, driver found dead
- A strangely large number of Tesla cars have suddenly shot over the edge of a cliff, in most cases, the drivers were killed.
- In Marin county, California a Tesla plunged and killed a driver off a cliff.
- In Southern California a Tesla plunged over a cliff in Malibu Canyon killing the driver and setting the Canyon on fire
- Any hacker can hack a Tesla and crash it. A HUGE number of Tesla Deaths may be from hackers hacking the cars.
- Arrogant rich douche-bags who drive Tesla's have many enemies and a higher potential of getting hacked.
Photo: California Highway Patrol / California Highway Patrol /
Officers are not sure how long the man and Tesla had been there.
A man was found dead Tuesday afternoon in unincorporated Santa Clara County after his Telsa went over a cliff, according to preliminary information from the California Highway Patrol.
The discovery was made at about 2 p.m. off Mines Road at Turner Gulch Road.
CHP Officer Ross Lee said officers aren't sure how long the man and Tesla had been there. It might have been a day, he said. Mines Road is a mountainous road that winds around in places.
Malibu Search and Rescue personnel are on scene Monday, June 22, 2015, near Malibu Canyon Road where a Tesla went several hundred feet over the side of the cliff, killing the driver and starting a ...
MALIBU, CA - A car plunged about 200 feet over the side of Malibu Canyon Road and landed upside down Thursday, injuring the driver. The victim was trapped inside the vehicle, which ended up on ...
Malibu Times is reporting that on Monday a 2013 Tesla Model S drove over the edge of a canyon, plunged 500 feet below and caught fire. The blaze was intense:
MALIBU (CBS) — A 4-year-old woman was killed Thursday morning after her car plunged over the side of Malibu Canyon, according to the California Highway Patrol. A red convertible was reported ...
June 2015 - A 2013 Tesla plunged off a cliff along Malibu Canyon Road, and caught fire killing the 53-year-old driver. ( bit.ly/2KMpxJz ) August 2016 - A Tesla electric car caught fire during a ...
A man died in Malibu last Thursday when his vehicle went over the edge of Malibu Canyon Road, yards away from where another vehicle plunged into the canyon earlier this summer.